Collection of Personal Information
Through the Web site, Komatsu NTC may collect personal information that can identify each individual customer when receiving inquiries, requests for information, etc. If you do not want to provide Komatsu NTC with personal information, you can decline permission at your discretion. In this case, however, you may not use the services on the Web site for which your personal information is essential.
Use of personal information
The personal information provided by customers will be used within the scope of use that is clearly communicated to customers. If the use of customer's personal information beyond the scope of use becomes necessary, we will notify customers of the intended purpose in advance. If you do not agree with the purpose, you may decline permission at your discretion.
Non-disclosure of personal information to third-parties
Komatsu NTC will not disclose, transfer, or lend personal information from customers through the Web site to any third-party, provided that the foregoing statement shall not apply when:
- an agreement by the customer exists;
- disclosure of information to related companies or distributors of Komatsu NTC is deemed necessary to answer an inquiry from a customer;
- disclosure of the information to subcontracting companies or cooperative companies for collection purposes that had been clearly communicated to customers;
- as statistical data, personal information has been processed from which each individual customer cannot be identified; or
- disclosure of personal information is required by law.
Information regarding when and where a customer accessed Komatsu NTC's Web site is accumulated on Komatsu NTC's Web server in an access log. Such data is used only for statistical and or analytical purposes and will not be used for any other purposes.